The sequel “Sing 2” of the animated film produced by Universal Pictures’ Lighting Entertainment has exposed a new character poster.
“Sing 2” is directed by Garth Jennings. The returning cast includes:
- Matthew McConaughey as Buster Moon, an optimistic koala who owns the Moon theater
- Reese Witherspoon as Rosita, a pig who gave up her teenage music dreams to become a devoted housewife and mother of 25 piglets
- Scarlett Johansson as Ash, a teenage porcupine punk rocker
- Taron Egerton as Johnny, a teenage gorilla who wants to sing
- Tori Kelly as Meena, a teenage elephant with an exquisite singing voice, who previously overcame severe stage fright
- Nick Kroll as Gunter
At the same time, new players include: Bobby Cannavale, Halsey, Pharrell Williams, Letitia Wright, Eric André, Chelsea Peretti, and Bono.
The sequel tells that Buster Koala and the good voices from the crowd want to rush out of the local theater and go to the top of the entertainment industry-The Crystal Tower Theater to perform.
To do this, they must first persuade the entertainment industry tycoon-possibly also a member of the gang-Jimmy Crystal, the wolf voiced by Cannavale.
Related Post: “Sing 2” released a new poster, all animal actors appeared .
Crystal agreed, but there was one condition-they had to persuade the rock legend dubbed by Bono, the lion Clay Calloway, to perform again.
But Clay Calloway went into seclusion after his wife died.
“Sing 2” will be released in North America on December 22.