A few days ago, according to media reports, the previously scandalous ‘The Flash’ actor Ezra Miller has now returned to the set and started filming.
The media outlet said: “Miller and his agent met with Warner Hairface in August, and the meeting was reportedly very optimistic about future expectations for DC’s upcoming superhero movie ‘The Flash’.”
‘The Flash’ actor Ezra Miller has been arrested twice before for disorderly conduct and harassment, and was issued a court summons in May for breaking into a home and stealing several bottles of alcohol.
And his frequent uncharacteristic behavior has caused discontent among his fans. He himself issued an official apology in August, saying that he was suffering from complex mental health issues and would devote himself to treatment.
Sources said the film’s test screenings have been positively received and well-received, and this has given Warner a compelling reason to calm the conflict with Miller and move on.
According to the previous news, the film will be released in Northern America on June 23, 2023.
Related Post: Ezra Miller apologises to Warners and expresses commitment to ‘The Flash’.
Related Post: ‘The Flash’ Ezra Miller pleads not guilty and faces up to 26 years in prison if convicted of his crime.