The preview of the relaunched film “Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City”, a collaboration between Constantine Pictures and Sony.
Cast of the movie:
- Claire Redfield played by Kaya Scodelario (The Maze Runner, Pirates of the Caribbean 5)
- Jill Valentine played by Hannah John-Kamen (Ant-Man 2 and Ready Player One)
- Chris Redfield played by Robbie Amell (Upload)
- Albert Wesker played by Tom Hopper (The Umbrella Academy)
- Leon S. Kennedy, played by Avan Jogia (“Zombieland: Double Tap”), etc. appeared.
“Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City” is set in “A Fateful Night in Raccoon City in 1998”.
The story was developed by director Johannes Roberts (“47 Meters Down”). He expressed his hope that he would return to the first two games to find the kind of shocking experience from the heart.
The film tells a down-to-earth story about a dying American town.
“Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City” will be released in North American theaters on November 24 this year.