“Spider-Man: No Way Home”‘s first trailer egg is fully resolved! Doctor Strange opens the multiverse, Doctor Octopus returns.
Sony/Marvel finally released the much-anticipated first trailer for “Spider-Man: No Way Home”!
Before the epidemic, Disney and Sony had staged a “breakup” drama. After Tom Holland’s own efforts, “Spider-Man” finally stayed in the Marvel MCU universe.
Since its appearance in “Captain America 3”, so far, this version of Spider-Man has made two solo movies.
Spider-Man has never been absent in the war against Thanos with the members of the reunion.
After Thanos was defeated, the next step for the MCU has been told at the end of the episode “Loki”-the opening of the crazy “multiverse”.
The first trailer for “Spider-Man: No Way Home” is actually very informative.
Basically, what happened after “Mysterio” revealed the true identity of Peter Parker in the last egg of “Spider-Man: Far From Home”.
It also gave fans a glimpse of the multiverse possibilities triggered by Doctor Strange.
Here is a summary of the eggs in the 22 trailers.
But let’s not forget, Marvel has always been known for its “predatory cheats”.
Don’t believe that everything is played in the trailer, and don’t think that the plot revealed in the trailer must be the main storyline of the film.
- Do you see the big white letters “DITKO” behind Peter and MJ (Zendaya)? This refers to “Steve Ditko”.
He created the character “Spiderman” with Stan Lee.
Related Post: Zendaya: Why is Spider-Man’s girlfriend so popular?
- Is this scene familiar? In the old version of Spider-Man 3, Toby Maguire and Kirsten Dunst lie on a spider web and look at the stars.
Listen carefully, the BGM of this scene is the most classic “Spiderman” music.
- In this scene of Peter being interrogated, a man threw a stack of papers on the table in front of him.
Many fans believe that this man in a shirt and tie is probably dressed as a lawyer of “Daredevil” Matthew Michael Murdock, or even the version played by Charlie Cox.
To be honest, I think fans think too much about this easter egg…
- Before “Spider-Man: Far From Home” exposed the concept art, Peter climbed up to the Statue of Liberty, and there were helicopters in the air around him.
In the end, this scene was not filmed, but the concept of “helicopters flying around people” was used this time in “Spider-Man: No Way Home”.
- On the TV in the upper right corner of this scene, the news broadcaster is Betty Brandt played by Angri Rice.
She is J. Jonah Jameson’s secretary in the comics, and she also has a good time with Peter Parker.
This role in the old trilogy is played by Elizabeth Banks.
The teenage Betty in the new version appeared in the first two parts and looked a bit like Gwen Stacy.
She fell in love with Ned (Jacob Batalon) in Spider-Man: Far From Home, but finally broke up.
- Look at this Halloween decoration, wizard hat and goatee.
It made Peter think of Doctor Strange.
- Doctor Strange (played by Benedict Cumberbatch) in New York’s Sanctuary has become like the castle in Frozen.
It seems that after the Hulk “falls from the sky” in “Avengers 3”, the Sanctuary has not been completely restored.
- When meeting for the first time in “Avengers 3”, Peter thought Doctor Strange was a superhero’s name.
In fact, Stephen Strange is really named Strange, and he is really a Doctor…
This time, the two people who had fought together seemed to be more familiar, and Peter could directly call each other “Steven”.
- The cup in Dr. Strange’s hand says “oh for fox sake”, which is actually a homophonic stalk. The original English text is “for fuck’s sake”.
Probably translated into “Oh my God/Emma”, it’s an uncomfortable tone.
Some fans believe that the “fox” here implies that Fox’s “Fantastic Four” and “X-Men” may appear in the film.
It’s okay, let the fans dream for a while.
- In this scene, Peter is wearing Spider-Man’s black and gold suit.
- After his identity was revealed, Peter’s life was in chaos. He asked Doctor Strange to help him “rewrite reality” and return to anonymity.
This plot mainly comes from the 2007 Spider-Man comic “One More Day”.
In the comics, after the exposure of Spider-Man’s identity, May was killed, and he also sought help from Doctor Strange.
Nevertheless, Peter failed to save May’s life.
In despair, he went to find someone else, and this “other person” was Mephisto.
Fans have been looking forward to the appearance of this character from the time when the fans slipped to the flying “Wanda Vision”. I don’t know if he will appear in “Spider-Man: No Way Home”.
- Benedict Wong wearing a down jacket is gone.
Did you go to the next room for a fight in “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings”.
- Before casting the spell, Doctor Strange pulled a hair from Peter’s head.
He also pulled Thor’s hair before sending Thor to Odin in “Thor 3”.
Although Peter was small and had many conditions, he kept talking while Doctor Strange was casting spells and disturbed Doctor Strange.
Maybe this is why the multiverse opens up.
- In this scene where Doctor Strange chases Peter, New York becomes “Inception”.
This space-distorted “mirror space” effect, we have also seen Ancient One operate like this in “Doctor Strange”.
- “Electro” played by Jamie Foxx will return in this film. He does not appear in the trailer.
But many fans believe that the yellow “lightning” in this scene was made by Electro.
Jamie previously said in an interview that this version of Electro will be different from the one in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
The lightning of Dianguang Man in “Extraordinary 2” is blue, but in the comics his lightning is yellow.
- The scene in which Doctor Strange shot Peter “Soul Out of Body” was also seen in the “Doctor Strange” movie.
At that time, the stranger was Ancient One.
The golden box in Peter’s hand looked particularly like he had passed from Doctor Strange’s most holy place.
- The steel spider suit in “Avengers 3” reappears!
In “Spider-Man: No Way Home”, Peter did not take this suit of armor to Europe (there is not enough space in the box).
- Jon Favreau, who has not yet started filming the third season of “The Mandalorian”, is not absent.
He saw this chaotic scene in the car.
- Fans think that “Lizard” Curt Connors appeared in this scene?
Did you see clearly?
I can’t see it anyway.
This character has appeared in “The Amazing Spider-Man” before.
- If one frame of yellow lightning is just a coincidence, two frames are almost certain, and Electro is on the left.
And the pile of sand on the right looks like Sandman is protecting Spider-Man in a black and gold suit.
Sandman is also a character we have seen in the old version of Spider-Man 3.
- This pumpkin bomb is the classic weapon of Green Goblin in “Spider-Man” in 2002!
They look almost exactly the same, and the laughter in the background sounds a lot like Willem Dafoe.
- I’m so touched. Twenty years have passed. Alfred Molina is still Doctor Octopus, and he is back.
If there are Doctor Octopus, Electro and Green Goblin in this film, it seems to be developing in the direction of Sinister Six.
Related Post: “Spider-Man: No Way Home”Exposure Trailer.